It is a good thing you want to optimize your store in order to give your customers the best shopping experience they can possibly get.
The traditional way of making a purchase or placing an order for an item in a store is to visit the store's URL and search for the product, add it to the cart, and make payments. When a customer who has gone through this process wants to reorder the same item again, would they have to start the process all over again?
No, that should not be. That is why we devise a way to keep shopping in your store seamlessly.
Hence, having the reorder button available on the thank you page can help you optimize and maximize sales for your store.
To use the reorder feature for your thank you page, you need to integrate StoreBundle into your store and enable the Thank You Page Builder app.
With this, you gain a bigger chance of making your customers spend more by influencing them to use the reorder button with a discount attached to it. This way customers might be tempted to reorder the item.
How To Set Up Reorder Button On The Thank You Page
From your Shopify store’s admin dashboard, access the StoreBundle app to use the thank you page builder app the follow through these steps;
1. Locate the Thank You Page Builder app on the StoreBundle dashboard
2. Enable the Thank You Page Builder app by toggling the button on the top right of the page
3. Click the Create Builder button to customize your thank you page.
You can create as many thank you page builders as you desire. This you can change to fit the season or sales period of your choice.
4. Name and save the builder. Then click the ellipsis under the action tab on the builder you just created and click edit to customize.
5. By now you should be on the thank you page dashboard where you can see the open editor button on the top right.
6. Click the Open Editor to add a reorder button to your thank you page.
7. In the Open editor dashboard, you can add any widget that you desire on both the left and right areas of your thank you page.
8. To add the reorder widget, click the add new section button on the side panel. You should get a page like this
9. Click the reorder button and you will have the widget created.
10. The next step is to customize and add discounts to the reorder feature. To customize the reorder button, click the reorder widget for more details.
11. Then you can go ahead to choose the discount type, add text, change the button color, and many more.
To finalize the process, click the Save button at the top right of the page and create a test order to see how it works on your storefront.